Thursday, June 2, 2011

Picture is worth a thousand words

So I just realized that there are quite a few cakes that I have not shared with you.  Some will forever remain a secret because they aren't really worth showing but some are pretty fun so I want to share them with you.  I have been pleasantly surprised with the number of people who have contacted me recently about my cakes.  Everyone has been so incredibly kind and I am really thrilled every time someone says something to me.  Tonight was the icing on the cake when my roommate from college, Caroline, complimented me on my "talent."  I say quote, unquote talent because I don't really consider it a talent.  I am by no means the best and actually feel as though there is much room for improvement but I do love when people call it my "talent."  So, with the risk of sounding arrogant, I just thought that I would share my "talent" with all of you.  Thank you all so much for encouraging me to keep baking!  It really does mean a lot!
Kristen's baby cake...the next baby cake will be for Kristen's little guy!

Ma Duke's birthday cake...I took her to the beach!

Part 1 of Kristen's Cravings birthday cake

Part 2 of Kristen's Cravings Birthday cake

Dr. Seuss Christmas cake



No comments:

Post a Comment